Quick Fix Beef Burrito Skillet with Beans
Aug 02, 2021
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can pinto, black, or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c. chunky salsa
- 1 c. water
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into chunks
- 1 c. 4 cheese blend shredded cheese
- sour cream as garnish
- Brown your hamburger meat and drain.
- Leave in skillet and add taco seasoning, beans, salsa and water. Stir.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in tortillas, top with cheese.
- Cover and let it stand until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and other toppings.
Very fresh appetizer to serve with tortilla chips. Easy to prepare shortly before guests arrive.
Deep-dish casserole with beef, cheese and black beans to satisfy your crowd.
Hearty beef and bean casserole is quick to assemble and baked in the oven.