Black Bean Quesadillas
Aug 02, 2021
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add beans, bell pepper, corn and tomatoes
- Mix and cook until heated through
- Spread 6 tortillas with mixture
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture and place remaining tortillas on top of each
- Add vegetable oil and heat in skilled
- Place quesadillas in the skillet and cook, turning once, until cheese is melted and both sides are lightly browned.
Very fresh appetizer to serve with tortilla chips. Easy to prepare shortly before guests arrive.
Deep-dish casserole with beef, cheese and black beans to satisfy your crowd.
Hearty beef and bean casserole is quick to assemble and baked in the oven.