Navy Bean Guacamole
Aug 02, 2021
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled & chopped
- 1 more ripe avocado, peeled
- 1 can navy beans, drained & rinsed
- 2-3 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 TBSP lime juice, fresh or bottled
- 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Peel and chop first avocado and reserve for later
- Process second peeled avocado, beans, cloves and lime juice in food processor
- Fold in tomatoes, onion, sald, pepper, cilantro and avacado
- Serve with tortilla chips
Very fresh appetizer to serve with tortilla chips. Easy to prepare shortly before guests arrive.
Deep-dish casserole with beef, cheese and black beans to satisfy your crowd.
Hearty beef and bean casserole is quick to assemble and baked in the oven.