Cream Cheese Chicken Chili with Black Beans
Aug 02, 2021
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes w/green Chilis, undrained
- 1 8-oz package regular or light cream cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 cup water
- Put 2 chicken breasts in crock pot
- Add beans, corn, tomatoes, dressing mix, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and water
- Mix ingredients
- On top add 1 8-oz package regular or light cream cheese
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours then stir and shred chicken!
Read More News
Very fresh appetizer to serve with tortilla chips. Easy to prepare shortly before guests arrive.
Deep-dish casserole with beef, cheese and black beans to satisfy your crowd.
Hearty beef and bean casserole is quick to assemble and baked in the oven.