Avocado Dip with Black Beans
Aug 12, 2021
- 2 fresh avocados peeled and chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Dozen red cherry tomatoes, halved
- Italian dressing dry mix, 1 packet prepared as instructed on package
- Toss all ingredients together in prepared Italian dressing. Let chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Deep-dish casserole with beef, cheese and black beans to satisfy your crowd.
Hearty beef and bean casserole is quick to assemble and baked in the oven.
Easy crock pot recipe with creamy chicken and black beans.