Superior nutrition from North Dakota growers
At Fessenden Co-op Association, we partner with local central North Dakota growers to process and deliver the best quality edible beans to food companies and export markets.
Edible beans are a nutrient-rich food, high in protein, and naturally low in fat. We process pinto beans and black beans, which are sold under the Fancy Pheasant and Fessenden brands.
Please contact Brad Stevens or Matt Schilling at (701) 547-3197 if you are interested in growing or purchasing edible beans.
Grower benefits with Fessenden Co-op
- Competitive contracts.
- Diversified revenue stream and a more stable source of income.
- Edible beans provide agronomic benefits. They are very good in a crop rotation, especially when followed by wheat.
- Choose from six different locations to deliver beans. Most of the crop is delivered at harvest.
- Our long-standing supply channel relationships allow us to accept all grades of edible beans, so you always have a market – even in a tough year.
- We offer seed that’s proven to deliver on local fields.